Friday, March 21, 2008
Posted by Amanda at 9:43 PM
Thursday, March 13, 2008
Posted by Amanda at 4:12 PM
Posted by Amanda at 4:01 PM
Posted by Amanda at 3:52 PM
The Rules: Each player answers the questions about themselves, at the end of the post the player tags 4 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves them a commet, letting them know they are tagged! Good times!
1. Where I was 10 years ago: Umm...I was living in Morgantown WV, I was in 8th grade! I was a young'un!
2. 5 things on my "to do list" today: 1.take Hayden to the park 2.Do the dishes (yuck!) 3.Post on my blog 4.Make dinner 5.do laundry
3. Things I would do if I were a billionaire: Buy an estate in England....like Pemberly (from Pride and Prejudice Mr. Darcy's home), and buy a sailboat and have fun in the sun EVERYDAY! With my family of course!
4. 3 of my bad habits: staying up too late, playing devils advocate to irritate my husband, being a little OCD about silly things
5. 5 places I have lived: Orem Utah (for all of two weeks) Garden Grove, CA, Morgantown WV, Mesa Az, Keyser WV
6. 5 jobs that I have had: Michaels arts and crafts, Proffits, WVU bookstore; only three!!
7. Something most people don't know about me: I am turning 24 this month!
OK I TAG...Alicia, Bonna, Lizzy and, Kim Walker
Posted by Amanda at 3:48 PM
Thursday, March 6, 2008
A- Attached or Single? Attached
B- Best Friend? Nick, my hubby
C- Cake or Pie? depends on what kind...probably cake
D- Day of Choice? Saturday....or any day Nick doesn't work
E- Essential Item? umm I think I have to agree with Alicia and say diaper...and wipes
F- Favorite Color? red
G- Gummy Bears or Worms? bears
H- Hometown? Morgantown WV
I- Favorite Indulgence? I originally had shopping but I have to say a day at the spa! Nothing like a massage and a facial!
J- January or July? January
K- Kids? Hayden
L- Life isn't complete without? My husband and son
M- Marriage date? May 21, 2004
N- Number of brothers and sisters? 5 sisters, 5 brothers
O- Oranges or Apples? oranges
P- Phobias and Fears? SPIDERS!!
Q- Quote? "You had me at hello."
R- Reason to smile? a good joke, Alicia had it right! The Hose A and Hose B joke (can't believe you remember that Alicia!!!) lol
S- Season of choice? fall
T- Tag five people? Ami, my mom, Rachel, Lindsay, and Laura...and whoever wants to!
U- Unknown fact about me? I want to take photography classes.....I love taking pictures!
V- Vegetable? asparagus
W- Worst Habit? staying up too late
X-ray or Ultrasound? Ultrasound
Y- Your favorite food? Mexican!
Z- Zodiac Sign? Aries
Posted by Amanda at 10:50 PM
This is a cute little quiz, check it out!
Posted by Amanda at 10:49 AM
Monday, March 3, 2008
This morning I woke up to a bright, warm, sunny day! It was so beautiful and makes me so thankful for all of the beautiful things in this world. Now I realize that mostly everyone is looking forward to Spring, but it is a little bittersweet for me, because that means no more snow days off for Nick! They were so much fun! I felt like a child again...waking up hoping that it snowed so badly that Nick couldn't go to work. Being a teacher definitely has its advantages!! But I think I am ready for the warmer weather and pretty flowers.....and barbeques!
Posted by Amanda at 4:00 PM