Friday, April 3, 2009

Amanda's 25th birthday

A few weeks before my b-day I told Nick my 25th birthday was a big deal and he had better get something good. Well I guess he took me seriously because he got me a beautiful garnet ring.




Isn't it beautiful? Anyway, I have had a hard time turning 25 for some reason. I know I am not old and I have a lot of life to live, but something about turning 25 is really disturbing for me. Not only did he get me that ring but then we went out for a nice dinner. We had planned to go to Outback because I love it there but we ended up finding this other steak house that was quieter and it was so nice! And yummy! It ended up being a very nice birthday.



Don and Brenda came up from Keyser to watch Hayden and Dylan. They brought an awsome ice cream cake. I was so yummy. Nick put my candles on the cake and I blew them all out....my wish should come true right?!

6 comments:

Bonna Keckley said...

That is now two rings you have that I love! Nick has such great taste!

Waldron Family said...

Actually, three rings that your hubby has given you and I must say, he has great taste! Not only can he pick out great rings, he has picked out a great wife.!! You are both very blessed! Glad you enjoyed your 25th. Can't wait to see you this next weekend.

Jubilant Jacksons said...

you look super cute...love that dress~~ LOVE THE RING! I WILL WORK ON MY BLOG...FOR NICK!! Cant wait to see you guys!

Mariah said...

Wow, your ring is gorgeous! Nick has good taste! I know what you mean about it being hard to turn 25. I always liked birthdays until I turned 25 last year and then I started getting freaked out about them. For some reason 25 seemed so old to me. It was like I finally realized that I was going to get old or something. So now I am freaked out about turning 26, but I am trying to get over it b/c if I don't, I will never enjoy another birthday... lol. Glad to hear that you had a fun day!!

Brenda Keckley said...

Love your blog! Hope to see you all this week-end. Joshua's graduation. I think the guys are going to the movie on Sat. Night to see the wolferine movie. I may go, see what you girls are going to do.

Amrine's said...

WOW! what a nice hubby you have! I wish my birthday gift was a nice ring! It is beautiful!
25 isn't too bad, wait until you get to 29!
I feel old. I love the picture of you and nick together going out. you look really pretty! I love the outfit too.
You have a nice blog! I am glad I took a peek! Love ya!