Wednesday, April 29, 2009

April Showers Bring May Flowers.....




Or at least I hope they do. Today I went over to my friend Ashley's house and we potted some veggies and herbs namely tomatoes, green peppers, sweet peas, cilantro, chives, oregano, parsley, and lavender. I have never planted anything or had LIVE things to take care of (except my children of course). I mean plant or pet wise. So here is to hoping that I will see the fruits of my labors and I mean that literally. Thank you Ashley for giving me a few of your pots too. I had such a great time. Although mine will probably never look as wonderful as the ones in this pic. I hope that we save a few bucks on groceries and enjoy home grown veggies soon!

1 comments:

Bonna Keckley said...

At first I thought you'd taken off the option to comment but then I saw that it just perfectly blends in with the background. Anyway, homegrown tomatoes are the BEST!