Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Change is inevitable - except from a vending machine. Robert C. Gallagher


Dylan really loves chocolte pudding...


My liitle soldier. He did this all himself!


Hayden plaing his new gameboy, he's getting so good!


Bella in her sunday clothes

I think that pretty much sums up my year in a nutshell. A year ago I was living in Winchester Va not knowing I would end up in the middle (literally the geographical middle of WV) of nowhere...more commonly know as Flatwoods. In a year our family has moved to another state, then moved again to be closer to Nick's work, dealt with Nick's medical problems (kidney stones...such a FUN experience), all of those while I was preggo with our THIRD child...not exactly planned, but we are so happy now that she is here.

Bella Kay Keckley was born on Feb.2 at 1:43pm. She weighed 7 lbs and 4 oz and was 20 3/4 in long. We are enjoying our little girl immensely. She has been such a wonderful addition to our family. She is growing so quickly. At our first doctor appointment she was alreay 9lbs and 15oz. I am begining to realize she isn't going to be a tiny baby forever and I should treasure the time I have with her, even if I am sleep deprived and feel dead. She is quickly becoming a little drama queen. She wants to be held all night long....however, she has no problem sleeping during the day in her seat. Mommy is hoping that she will help bring some more femininity to our testosterone ruled world. However, the boys will probably just convert her and teach her how to burp, pass gas, and growl.

The boys absolutely adore their sister and love to help mommy bathe and dress her. Hayden loves to hold her and is very interested in her, except when she has a poopy diaper cause "she is so stinky!". They are both growing like weeds and its hard to believe that they were also once little babies. Hayden loves to get on the computer and publish comments on my FB profile, and Dylan is swiftly learning the computer is fun to play with.....

Some of the changes this year have been difficult but we have each other and that's really all that matters.

3 comments:

Bonna Keckley said...

that pic of dylan and the pudding is priceless! glad to see you blogging again.

The Felde's said...

What a sweet mom you are! You sure have your hands full. You will be truely blessed in years to come!!

Airyele Rounds said...

Cute Blog... :) UPDATE!!! :)
email me your e-mail address so I can add you as a reader to my blog. roundsfamily4ever@hotmail.com